We believe that no two learners arriving at Rodbourne Cheney Primary School are the same. Students come from different backgrounds, bring different experiences, and have different needs and interests. From the moment your child arrives in our school, they can be sure of a warm welcome and receiving help and guidance from their teacher as they become part of a new family here at Rodbourne Cheney Primary School.
At the heart of what we do is making sure our new arrivals:
- Are happy, settled, and secure.
- Feel a part of school life as soon as possible.
- Enjoy their learning.
- Make friends.
- Know who to go to for those all-important conversations.
- Are ready to achieve outstanding success.
- Are supported if English is not their first language.
We believe our children deserve nothing less, and we will do the very best for them.
Admissions to the school are coordinated by Swindon Borough Council.
Details of our open events will be shared on this page.