we are not currently running a breakfast club however there are plans to reintroduce the club in the upcoming future when we have sufficient staff numbers .
When back up and running brunning the breakfast club will runs every day from 7.45am until the start of the school day at 8:30am. Each session costs just £3.50 per child per day. There are a variety of activities available ranging from: board games, an art table, construction toys, quiet reading corner and physical games.
- Open daily from 7.45am to 8.30am
- £3.50 per day payable weekly or termly via Parentpay
- Please book by Wednesday for the following week.
- Open Mondays to Fridays (term time only)
- Doors open 7.45am with last entry at 8.10am.
Children will go straight to class at 8.30am with KS1 being escorted by a Breakfast Club Supervisor.
NOTE: All children attending Breakfast Club are expected to have breakfast.